Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Like a Woman


I've changed my mind.

Sue me.

I really believed that I wouldn't run another race but since I didn't meet my goal of a sub-30 5k, I'm feeling kind of empty. So I have to run again.

After a conversation with a co-worker I went to active dot com to find races in my area. I was telling myself that I was researching for my sister because she wants to run a 5k. I was actually looking for myself and found one on the 4th of July.

This time will be different for a number of reasons: (1) it's not my first race (2) It's local (3) I'm going to stop putting so much pressure on myself and (4) I'm just going to have fun.

There really is nothing like a good run.

3 comments:

Single Ma said...

:-)

Yep, you've caught it. LOL

Empty Nester said...

It's addicting, isn't it? LOL

TJ said...

Awesome!!