Thursday, July 21, 2011

All the News That's Fit to Print

I had to do another post because seeing my weight pop up first thing is just not cute.

So yeah, what's going on with ya'll?

The space shuttle landed for the very last time this morning and tomorrow hundreds of pink slips will be issued to the employees of NASA Langley.

Mrs. Obama will be in my city today. She'll be touring a youth summer camp and attending a screening of the new Har.ry Pot.ter flick.

How does this happen? A city employee collects a salary and benefits in the amount of $320,000 over a 12-year period and did not show up for work one single day. It was announced this morning that criminal charges would not be filed. I agree that criminal charges should not be filed ... she wasn't the one that issued the checks. She just reaped the benefits of the City's stupidity. But for real, I wonder how in the world she sleeps at night.

Yo! It's hot! At 5:30 this morning the humidity was enough to make me want to cuss.

What is up with all these shark attacks? How about we just stay out of the water?

What's going on in your area?

1 comment:

ShellyShell said...

Heat heat and more heat is what's going on in NYC. It's 100 with a heat index of 115! REDAMNDICULOUS!

I was going to go for a run this morning but it was already 80. Couldn't do. I'm heading to the gym shortly!