Monday, September 23, 2013

100 Days

Only 100 days until 2014 and the beginning of my 50th year.

I’ve been sitting here for at least two hours trying to come up with an appropriate theme for 2014.  Something meaningful that embodies what I want the year to represent.

So many different words came rushing into my mind when I was trying to pinpoint the theme:

Integrity
Purpose
Service
Action
Believe
Control
Determined
Forward
Growth
Fearless
Stability
Fight
Yes to possibilities

It’s a long list and I wanted to narrow it down into a neat little acronym or paragraph or something … here’s what I came up with:


In my 50th year I am determined to walk in my purpose.  To be of service to those that I come into contact with and maintain a level of integrity that cannot be questioned.  I will say “yes” to the possibilities and take appropriate action instead of being complacent and docile.  I will be fearless and always believe in the power that God has given me.  I will fight for what is right while maintaining a powerful sense of control and stability.  The goal is for constant growth as I move forward in this life, in my 50th year and beyond.

No comments: