Thursday, February 27, 2014

Au Naturel

I finally cut my hair off.
 
Why?  Because I couldn’t think of a good reason to relax it anymore.  I’m in the gym every single day and  I mostly just wear it in a bun or a ponytail  anyway.  I needed a change.  If you haven’t heard, I’m turning 50 this year and everything about me is changing.  Why not my hair?
I love it. 
When the stylist (my lovely niece) was cutting it she mentioned, “You seem to be doing very well with this.”  **shrugs**  By the time I got to her, I had already made up my mind and watched hours of YT videos on the subject.  I was ready.
I can’t wait to play in it and try different styles, etc.  Right now it’s so short I can’t do too much with it – which is fine with me.  This morning I wet it, added leave-in conditioner, moisturizer, oil and gel.  I brushed down the sideburns with a toothbrush and that was it.
I can’t wait until summer!

No comments: