Sunday, January 31, 2016

Happy Sunday

It’s the end of the month – only 11 to go! 

I’m happy to say that I really did step up and make the final week of the month count.  Not only did I get the job I applied for but I also signed a new client to my coaching program.  When God says he’s going to pour out blessings, He means it.  I know He’s not done yet.  There’s more coming.

One of the questions on the application that prospective clients complete is:  Why do you feel that I am the right person to help you.  The answers are usually all over the place but the woman that I signed last week simply stated:  Because I trust you.

That was probably the best compliment that I have received in a very long time.  To know that someone really trusts you and believes that you know what you're doing ... it's a good feeling.


Looking at the week ahead, I have much to do and one way or another it will all get done.  I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

No comments: