Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Pretty Ones

Overheard at the Kingdom:

Prince: So me and S______ aren't talking anymore.

Queen: I figured as much. I haven't seen her around for a few weeks. What happened?

Prince: Ma, she's a pathological liar. She would just lie about the dumbest things for absolutely no reason. She was crazy. Why are the pretty ones always crazy?

Queen: I don't know.

Prince: You're pretty, ma. But you're not crazy.

Queen: No. I'm just mean.

Prince: Yeah you are. But you're not crazy.

Seriously, why are the pretty ones always crazy?

4 comments:

Bananas said...

Because they are taught that when you are pretty, that's all you need.

TJ said...

Why you think they pretty? To cover up all that crazy. LOLOL.

lyre said...

Excuse me. I'm pretty and I refuse to accept the moniker, "crazy." Okay...maybe a little crazy...over my grand kids. LOL

Blu Jewel said...

Agrees with Terry. My Lil Lady is absolutely beautiful and from an early age, I've taught her that her looks AREN'T going to be what she should rely on. I told her that she needs brains AND personality to go with her looks. Fortunately, it seems to have paid off and she's a balanced combination of looks AND brains.

Loved your reply, ..."no, I'm just mean." Sounds like something I might have said. *lol*

Love to live; live to love!