Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slacking

I haven't been to the gym since Saturday and I feel like a big, fat slug. Sunday is my regular day off. I had an appointment at 7:00 pm on Monday so I decided to skip the gym so I could go home and make dinner for the children. Those brats didn't even eat! On Tuesday, I unexpectedly had to work late so I couldn't fit in a workout before Date Night. Now it's Wednesday. I AM GOING TO THE GYM!!!! Especially after last night's dinner. I had what they call the Off the Hook "Rockafella" and here's how it's listed in the menu:

Off the Hook “Rockafella"
Daily catch~ fried oysters~ creamed baby spinach~ fontina mornay~ cherrywood smoked bacon~ stravecchio~ mashers

The daily catch was black cod, plus I had a glass of red wine. We skipped dessert

This morning I had yogurt for breakfast.

I am so going to the gym today.

4 comments:

lyre said...

I bought the 10 minute trainer. Yes, I bought off an infomercial. Lord help me. I weighed in at 191 last week. Sigh

Bunny Brown said...

My mouth is watering from your dinner LOL!!!

LadyLee said...

Yeah, that sounds like dinner was the fiya!

I can see you stomping harder than Miss Sophia when you walk up in your gym. lol

If this weather stop TRIPPING, I plan on starting my springtime track walking routine!

TJ said...

Hope the Wednesday workout went well. The dinner sounds fabulous